First step is assuming you have your Skilling cTrader account opened, and funded.
NB! You will also need a designated account for fees (where you receive fees from your Followers). Please contact Customer Support, and they will set up the account on your behalf
1. In your Skilling cTrader web-version, click the “Copy” tab on the left-hand side menu:
2. Click the button on the upper right hand side of the account profile:
3. In the pop-up box, you will need to input the settings for your Strategy. The most important are:
a. Min Investment
b. Volume fee (max $10 per million)
c. Performance fee (max 30%)
d. Management fee (max 10% annual)
4. Click the “Become a Strategy Provider button.
5. Manage or Stop the Strategy provision
If you want to edit fees or other crucial settings, you will have to STOP providing the strategy first.
Please note that when you STOP providing the strategy, all followers will stop following, and will have to start following again after resumption of the strategy.