Some methods are only available to residents of certain countries.
Please bear in mind that when you request a withdrawal, it will be in your account currency. For example, if your trading account is in USD, then your withdrawal will be processed in USD.
1. The processing time is calculated from the time a client makes a deposit or withdrawal request until the time it is processed by Skilling. Skilling processes withdrawal requests Monday to Friday 06.00 - 15.00 UTC (DST +1).
2. For deposits and withdrawals via Neteller and Skrill, Skilling has the right to impose a Fee up to 2.9% at its sole discretion.
3. Skilling does not charge for deposits via bank transfers. Please note that your bank and any corresponding bank may charge according to their own price structure.
4. Volt, Skrill and Neteller are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (UK); Trustly and Klarna are regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority; PayPal is regulated by the Luxembourg Supervisory Authority.
5. Log in to your Skilling account and go to the deposit section for full bank details.
6. You can place 1 withdrawal on your Client’s Account per day without any charges for any payment method except bank wire transfers. Should you decide to place more than 1 withdrawal per day, we reserve the right to charge you a fee of 2.5 % of each subsequent withdrawal amount.
7. Withdrawals via bank wire method will incur a charge of 15 EUR for SEPA transfers or 25 EUR for SWIFT transfers. The minimum amount for withdrawals via bank wire method is 15 EUR after deducting the above mentioned fees.
Articolul este închis pentru comentarii.