Some methods are only available to residents of certain countries.
Please bear in mind that when you request a withdrawal, it will be in your account currency. For example, if your trading account is in USD, then your withdrawal will be processed in USD.
1. The processing time is calculated from the time a client makes a deposit or withdrawal request until the time it is processed by Skilling. Skilling processes withdrawal requests Monday to Friday 06.00 - 15.00 UTC (DST +1).
2. For deposits and withdrawals via Neteller and Skrill, Skilling has the right to impose a Fee up to 2.9% at its sole discretion.
3. Skilling does not charge for deposits or withdrawals via bank transfers. Please note that your bank and any corresponding bank may charge according to their own price structure.
4. Volt, Skrill and Neteller are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (UK); Trustly and Klarna are regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority; PayPal is regulated by the Luxembourg Supervisory Authority.
5. Log in to your Skilling account and go to the deposit section for full bank details.
Cet article n'accepte pas de commentaires.