First step is to ensure that you have your Skilling cTrader account opened, and funded.
1. In your Skilling cTrader web-version, click the “Copy” tab on the left-hand side menu:
2. Browse the Strategy list in the main window, and use filters to help out with sorting and finding a strategy you would like to follow, or enter the name of the strategy if you know it:
3. When you have found the right strategy, click the large green “Start Copying” button on the right hand side.
4. Select the amount you would like to invest in the Strategy, and simply click “Start copying” to confirm. This will automatically create a sub-account that will immediately start copying the strategy’s positions (if the relevant market is open for trading):
5. If you at some point would like to stop copying, click the strategy you are copying on the left hand side menu ,and then the drop-down arrow on the right hand side:
6. In the following dialogue box, you can confirm your action, and also remove funds back to your main trading account. Make sure you type your withdrawal-amount, or use the “top up” arrow to the right to remove all funds:
Inicie sesión para dejar un comentario.